Wednesday, December 18, 2013


TWO years ago I started a project which has taken on a life of it's own. Naturally it has to do with a book I read. The book seems to have started me on a path of repetitive coincidences.The longer I read in the book the more I realized there were a few holes in my education. So I would put this book on the shelf for a few weeks while I pursued information to fill the holes in my education. My wife says that part of the problem is that I have a bit of an obsessive streak when I am expected to stay in sync with consensus reality.
I have a high expectation for those who decide what we are to believe. I expect them to know what is going on. I expect them to answer questions with the most honest answer known at the time the question is asked. When any slight stench of Bull Shit is sensed, I know they are not wanting me/us to know the truth for some reason. I want to know what it is, they, don't think we ought to know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment