Tuesday, May 10, 2016


As I am very obsessive, I have been looking again for more information on the NEQUA people. I found two more tidbits, two more leads on information that provide more questions than answers. Every couple of months or so I go back to the internet looking for new information on the NEQUA people, It seems that the internet will keep looking for additional material as long as there are requests being entered into the search engines.











A later news item also refers to the son working in the capitol. There is a question about his mother’s last name being the same as the auditors and a suspicion exists that there is some family favoritism. The auditor admits that Mrs. Lowe was from the same area he was from in Kentucky, Walter works for November and December of 1893 and January through June in 1894,














The Humanities Newspaper Project keeps digitizing newspapers, which means that more minute material shows up every time I recheck it. I have about a dozen subjects I use for searching every once in a while. Slowly but surely a clearer picture of the Lowes emerges.





No comments:

Post a Comment