Sunday, December 14, 2014

Here is an interesting web blog that I ran across. The woman who runs it wrote about NEQUA and so she showed up on the google search.

http://thesymzonian.wordpress.com/2012/12/17/nequa-or-narratorial-reliability-in-a
-utopia/comment-page-1/

There is a lot of comparative stuff on her web site. She is working towards her Doctorate. I don’t know what she wants a Doctorate for. With the information she has right now she could become one of the best guides to the hidden places people do not usually visit. Has anyone every thought of an amusement park totally underground? There could be replicas of several different entrances to the Underground worlds. I think it could be a winner.

I spent a little time underground in the Silver Mines near Calico in California. I heard that the entrances have all been blown up so no one can go inside any more. Duh da DUH Da.

A woman I have known for thirty years just told me last week that the lead mines in southeast Kansas are where the real flying saucers are hiding. She saw them sixty years ago.

Incidentally, I went to California recently and had the ability to take the EXTRATERRESTRIAL HIGHWAY. Here is what I saw.



Stopped to see an old friend in Kanab and he told me his flying saucer story, which can be substantiated by two other persons. He saw his in broad daylight. Great piece of trivia. He said they do not “fly” They disappear in one spot and then re-appear in another. He was eating lunch and watched it for about twenty minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment